New Blog Design Lauched for Keikolynn.com

Friday, August 10, 2012

As we have been getting closer and closer to getting the new place settled and our new Massachusetts coastal life anchored in still waters, I too am getting caught up with blog design which has been tough ever since I took the offer for my new design day job. I was able to finally able to finish the design and development for Keiko Lynn. She was a pleasure to work with and incredibly nice. It took me much longer to get up than I had planned, but she was very understanding. Now that it is up I have been getting notifications of twitter interactions of her readers commenting on how much the like the new design. It always makes me happy when I get an email from a blogger to express their happiness with my work and is doubled up when I get so see the response of the readers. I finally was able to catch up on my gmail account and am finally going to take on some new projects. I definitely am scaling back on how many I am taking. I'm putting so much of myself into my new job and with all of the great family time I have been having in our 18th century little seaside town, I don't have as much of my schedule to devote to blog design. I'm hoping to get my rhythm back with posting and may have a fun announcement coming up soon. For now check out keikolynn.com and let me know what you think of the new design.


No comments: