Too Much Work, Too Much Play (and sickness too)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well, I haven't been able to write since we were on our trip in Miami. Crazy times. Addy was very sick almost the whole time that we were there, even requiring a trip to urgent care. We had to change our flight and stay for 4 extra days, until she was well enough to fly. She was better for the last two days, and again on the plane ride home was a total gem.

Little did I know that when we got home from the trip that the real fun was about to begin. "Hey Daddy, it's time for you to get sick... for almost 2 weeks". This box of tissues was became my best friend.

OK, that was a couple of weeks ago, but the amount of work that I got buried in due to the trip and sicknesses is only getting clear enough now to have time to create a post. So, I'm not going to waste it on a post all about the sickness and work that has prevented me from checking in... How about some photos from out first full family playground experience with Addy loving every minute of it...
 

 

 

...and, I am really happy to finally have my site done. Check it out! I also have a ton of new sites that will be going up over the next two weeks... and starting some new big projects... and other huge news... ok, I'll stop now.


No comments: