We're almost off (and falling behind)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I would like to apologize for missing "Blog Design Pointers". Due to the last minute trip... I have run into last minute organizing, along with finishing up what I had on my schedule already. I am going to move it to a different day this week, so check back. For now, I'll let you in on a couple of the last minute reasons I have missed some posts...

I have to bring all of my work with me including my computer. I had to order a travel case, and figure out the best way to get my whole set up down to Miami... I think I ready to get some work done... in the sun : )

Rachel decided that we should all bake a bunch of goodies to bring on the trip. I think we may need an extra piece of luggage.

I pulled out our bags and luggage. i feel like we've been organizing our clothes for days. I'm finally have all of my clothes jammed in. I put all of Addy's clothes right on top, hence the bright lively prints, those aren't my boxer briefs... didn't I mention those are my drawers of choice? AND, why not bring my straw hat, that's what people where in Miami, right?

I'm feeling a little beat, we have to leave VERY early in the morning. I just got everything organized with my brother to drop us off at the airport, I don't think he was too stoked when I told him what time we had to leave. Hey, I used to change his diaper, he owes me : )

I'm going to be doing a lot of work and a bunch of postings on our trip, so check back. If you don't already follow me on instagram, do so, because I'm going to be on there a lot as well. Next time you see me, I'm going to be wearing white jeans and a teal button up with no socks and loafers... be prepared!

1 comment:

Bhg Live Better said...

Thanks for writing this.