Last Minute Trip (New Office for a Week)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

So, next week we are going to Miami to visit Addy's Auntie and Uncle. It was a pretty last minute decision. Mommy and I packed up any weather appropriate clothes that we had. We decided that we needed to take a fun outing to buy Addy a whole new wardrobe, which I guess could be called vintage inspired tropical toddler chic : ) We had to pick up this bathing suit...

Well, I didn't get a whole new wardrobe, but I did get a travel case for my computer. Although this trip is going to be fun and games, I still have a tone of things to get done, so this guys new office is potentially going to look like the for the next week...
...although, I'm not so sure that I'll be able to get my imac set up on the beach. I'm not sure about getting power... maybe there is a balcony off of the hotel... maybe I should use the laptop...

But I digress.

This is going to be Addy's first time in Florida, and I haven't been there since last time I went there on tour... come to think of it, I don't think Rach and I have ever been there together. I must thank my brother Adam for housesitting for us while we are gone (sucker). Don't be surprised if some of the new designs this coming week have palm trees in them : ) until then, I thought I would share a new simple sleek blog design that just went up this week. It's a brand new domain and site for Jenn, so stop by and say hi. www.thefortunateplight.com


No comments: