Vloggin' Vednesday "Blog Design"

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It was a little tough getting this video together. When talking about design, sometimes I don't know where to start. I basically babbled my way through. I have a list of links below of blogs that I like the design of (I know there are probably a ton out there, but these are the ones I've come across).  Let me know of the blogs that you are liking the design of, I'd love to see them. And don't forget to stop back to check out progress on some of the new blog designs that I'm working on. Thanks for stopping by, I'll talk to you soon : )

BLOG LIST
(a short list, I need to get around a little more)
Please use the link below to vote for us on Top Baby Blogs : )
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: