The Paper Mama Blog Re-design is up.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you head over to The Paper Mama, you will see that her new blog design is up. (courtesy of yours truly) I'm still doing some fine tuning, and there are some more sidebar images that need to go up. But, I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. I have a couple more that are in the works right now, so check back for some progress posts. I'm planning on covering the process when I do a re-design for my wife at Local Honey Baby (ewww, gross! free design work). In any event, if you would like to work with me on your blog design, or just a component for your blog... or anything design related, write me for pricing, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment, let me know what you think of the new TPM blog design.
Please use the link below to vote for us on Top Baby Blogs : )
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: