Help Me Choose.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm working on my new kids line of merch, but there are too many possibilities. This is the first 4 designs (more about illustrating them here), I'm not sure what colors and what styles to start with. Please leave me a comment with your top 3. I have a store that is going to be carrying them, along with my own online store that I'm started... and, if you are in Troy NY, anytime this summer you can stop by Tight Knit and I'll have a table. You can click on the images to see them a little bigger (sorry for the stupid watermarks, I don't want people to steal them before I get a chance to use them).
So far, Addy and Mommy Like...

Please use the link below to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs, I appreciate it.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: