Heart QT

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


The Scene: It's a Monday afternoon, much like many Monday's (or any day for that matter) there is a ton to do and projects are piled up. Holiday online sales are about to go crazy and there are 6 bands that need new designs, and they need them last week. I have a million emails to get to, man my head is spinning. My phone buzzes, "oh, what is it now" I sigh and reach for my phone. My mood immediately changes, a big smile comes to my face, even a slight tear to my eye, a txt from my wife "good afternoon Daddy!!! Miss you so much! XoXo", along with an image of the cutest baby of all time. I turn back to my computer, smile and get down to business. I love what I do, sometimes it can get overwhelming, but when I see my Daughter's beautiful face, It changes my perspective. Yeah, I have a lot to do today, but I can get it done, and when I do I get to see my beautiful wife and daughter. No sweat.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: