Lap of Luxury

Friday, December 3, 2010


I'm not sure how much longer it will last, but I love having Adeline lay in my lap. I would imagine that soon she will be rolling over and squirming around. For now she fits just perfectly and gazes intently around the room (even at me if I'm doing something entertaining enough for her). Too bad she can't see the new boots that my wife got for me from that angle, because they are pretty rad, and may be eye catching enough to keep her content. Winter is right around the corner, and northeast winters can pack a punch. This will be the first one for Adeline, and I'm imagining that it's not going to be fun for her. She will spend most outdoor time pretty bundled up (probably unable to move like Ralphie from A Christmas Story, but an infant). I'm going to do what I can to make sure she is always cozy and warm this winter and maybe Mommy will let her watch me do a snow angel through the window.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: