A Great Way to Spend Lunch time.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I figured out a great way to spend lunch time at the shop. I had a video ichat with my wife and baby. At times I felt like a television advertisement with the dad being away from his family but still being able to talk face to face (kind of). It was all so sweet, until it just became fall on the floor funny. My wife had just changed Adeline's diaper right before we connected for the video chat. Addy was on her lap and they both were looking into the computer toward me.... and then it hit, a rumbling noise down below, and my wife hadn't yet put a diaper on her. I got to witness first hand a diaper free blow out on my wife's lap. I'm not sure if it was because it wasn't me (or just because I am a classic guy) but I just couldn't stop cracking up, my wife was laughing too. All baby poop aside, if you have to spend your day away from your family, think about spending some break time on video chat, it helps.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: