One Month!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today Adeline is one month old. It seems that the "become attentive, look around at everything, and just be downright cute" dial has been pumped to 11. I don't know if her eyesight and hearing has developed, but she wants to look at everything around the house as I carry her around, and calms when I sing to her. We have even gotten some smiles and noises (ones that weren't crying). She looks at me slightly different, like she recognizes me in a different way, like she knows how much I love her. She is growing fast but is still so tiny, I've heard from so many parents that the time goes so fast, and I can already tell that it does. RIght now I'm loving every minute of it and holding on as long as I can to every second.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs