First Day Back

Monday, November 1, 2010


After Adeline was born I stayed home for two weeks. It was a great way for wife, baby and daddy to all bond and spend some irreplaceable time together. That all ended today when I returned back to the shop. I must say that as much as it pains me to be away from my new family, it wasn't the worst. The day was actually great, I feel a new focus and productiveness. Maybe it is a new sense of purpose, maybe it was the needed break, maybe it is knowing the feeling I will have each night when I walk in the door to see my wife and baby waiting for me with wide eyes and big kisses. As progressive and "alternative" as my life may feel in so many aspects, that age-old classic feeling that so many dads have felt before me is pretty unbeatable.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: