Tea With Dads 2 Winner! AND... about being busy

Thursday, November 3, 2011

So, I've been a little behind on almost everything that I've had to do lately. But one thing I just had to get done was prepping for our new fireplace that was to be installed on November 2nd (that was yesterday). It was a lot of work preparing the house, but it turned out awesome. Today Rach and Addy saw it for the first time, and they were stoked... I mean, look at this thing.
And one thing that definitely has been running behind is some things on the blog including my new "Tea With Dads" feature. But I have a new one that will be up early next week, and I am a little behind on announcing the last winner, but I had Addy pick tonight. (5 entries, 5 fingers)
The winner is comment #2, ERIK... a fellow DAD... what a fitting winner. Contact me to hook up getting the free tea. 
Check back early next week for another "Tea With Dads" with a very special Dad Guest.

No comments: