Stacked to the Chin With Prints

Friday, June 17, 2011

Today I got in 4 of the first baby design. Pretty happy with they way they turned out. I got different color onesies and rompers of each design. The stack came up to Addy's chin.
I had to spread them out on the couch and step back, it almost looked like a baby store.
 I made a quick label for the weekend
 I'm trying to figure out which I like the most. Design wise, I'm really happy with the "Babes in Troyland design. (not shown, but can be seen here) It probably doesn't make sense to you, it's a local thing, and you are way over there.
I will be at the River Street Fest in Troy NY selling these, some new shirts and hoodies for Moms and Dads, and artwork, if anyone wants to stop by and make my day. I'm going to have a new store up soon, so be on the lookout. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Please use the link below to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs, Dad's need votes too! : )

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: