Settling Back In

Thursday, June 9, 2011

So, it's taken me a little longer to settle back in than I thought. I EVEN COMPLETELY MISSED VLOGGIN' VEDNESDAY. I have to put up some new themes, I'm so sorry if you stopped by yesterday expecting to see a new video. I'm trying to get back in the swing of posting more regularly, so here's a little catch up from the trip back home in the form of a thank you letter...
Thank You Rachel and Adeline...
For being the Wife and Daughter that I always have wished for.
For making a 12 hour train ride seem short.
For watching cities go by on the way home and looking forward to getting back home.
For allowing us to ride all the way home in the "quiet car"...
...without getting asked to move (I'm looking at you Addy)
For making every trip short or long... an adventure.
For being the Loves of My Life, no matter where we are.
Please use the link below to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs, I appreciate it.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: