Finally got them ordered

Monday, June 13, 2011

Today, after stressing the details, and trying to narrow down what colors, what sizes, what styles, what, what, what... I finally put my first order in for my line of onesies and rompers for babies. This weekend I will be selling them at the River Street Fest in Troy, NY if you are around : ) I am hoping to get them up online for sale next week, along with Anchor No. 5 boutique. They should be in by the end of the week. I spent a lot of time sketching, it's going to be cool to see some of the designs come to life and modeled on Addy, I'll get some photos up of the final product as soon as they come in.
Please use the link below to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs, I appreciate it.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: