Semi-Throwback Thursday "Speaking Softly"

Friday, April 29, 2011

This post was originally posted on December 27th, 2010. Adeline was 2 1/2 months old. Time is going by so fast with her, and things are changing so much day to day. When I reread this post, I realized that not everything is changing, I could have written this yesterday and not even change a word.
Speaking Softly


It's fun to take you around town and show you off. You look extra cute in your Ralph Lauren one piece. Pushing you up the street in your sweet stroller definitely turns heads. Everyone ooohs and ahhhs over your cute bonnets. We've already had some great times getting everyones attention, but the times that mean the most to me are the times that I am walking you around in your carrier late at night trying to get you to sleep and I get to give you a kiss on the head and softly say "I Love You".
HEY! yeah, you. Why not help a daddy out with a vote, I appreciate it.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: