Husband For Hire

Sunday, April 3, 2011


For this design project my client was my wife, so needless to say it was pro bono. I went with a clean look for this one, most of the designing is just font work along with the logo that I designed for them when they started the event. I'm excited for the summer to come and helping Rachel and her partner Zhenelle with the event is always fun. This will be Addy's first year at the market, and I am seeing some fun times ahead, and more in the years to come. I can see her being a selling machine in the future... cute sells! what can I say?

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Mama On The Move said...

I wish I was going to be back home this summer to go! Way cool!

Delane said...

i love the flyer design

Unknown said...

You rock at the whole graphic design "thing." ;)

Seriously, though. You do awesome work.