holy sh**t, that's a lot of s**t

Monday, August 23, 2010

I was just reading about diaper options online and it stated that on average a child will go through 6000 diaper changes. My brothers and sister are quite a bit younger than I am, so I have changed my fair share of diapers, but I'm guessing that it doesn't touch my share of the 6000 that my wife and I will encounter. We have picked out a spread of cloth diapers that we will possibly be using. There are so many options to test, But I think we have a good start here:

1.bumgenius one size microfiber insert style (seem so comfortable and easy to use)
2.kissaluvs super soft cotton which will be used with a diaper cover (these are super soft, seem very absorbent and are very cute)
3.Imse Vimse organic cotton covers (farm animal scene print, gotta love it)
4. a dozen old style prefold diapers (hey, if it aint broke, don't fix it)
5. Charlie's Soap. Very light natural soap necessary for not leaving residue.
We are hoping to end up saving money, being more earth friendly, and more comfort for the baby. In 6 weeks there will be BM's galore So I'm sure we will get to know what works best very quickly. I'll let you know the reviews.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: