Deep Breaths

Thursday, December 9, 2010


If Calvin Klein could get that baby smell in a bottle, I would be the first in line to buy it. It's hard to describe to someone that hasn't experienced it, but it is the sweetest smell you will ever encounter. I was describing to my my wife while we were pregnant how my sister and brother smelled when they were babies. (they were much younger than I was but it was still 15+ years ago). The smell is something that I always will remember, and now that Adeline is here, I get to experience it again, it is everything that I remember, and more. I get a different feeling now as the father, it is a smell of love, need, care and comfort. When I walk her to sleep at night with her head against my chest, I get to breathe her in, Daddy comforting baby and being comforted back.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: