Not just any old chai Latté

Monday, November 22, 2010


Tonight the three of us went to a coffee shop that my wife and I haven't been to in years. We decided it would be good to get out of the house to have a change of pace. Addy was great the whole night, but there was almost a strange feeling that we didn't belong there. amongst the college kids studying and hanging out, little did they know that we were just as youthful and cool as they are, those little whipper snappers!! Having my wife with me always made even the simplest activities into great ones, and now with Adeline there too, everything is memorable. Was that really the best chai latté that I have ever had, or is that just my perception because I shared it with my family?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: