Tea With Dads 4

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For the fourth and final (for now) Tea With Dads I was lucky to share some tea and dad talk with our Midwife's husband, Kevin, who is also a great dad and a super mello nice guy. It was only fitting for me to end up with an experienced dad that has already been through it all. I definitely learned some things, I wish that I could share more and had let the tape roll, our discussion went on for a while. Once again I am giving away a tea from californiateahouse.com, this week's flavor is Bedtime Chai, more details can be found here. Please leave a comment below to be entered to win, I will announce the winner on Monday. Thanks again for sharing some tea with us.


Part 1. In this clip, we talk being a Midwife's husband, The first five years & the toughest age

Part 2. In this clip, we talk Keepsakes, Birthing misconceptions and final thoughts

Special thanks to the Dads that have shared tea with me during this series and the sponsors (please check them out)
www.californiateahouse.com
www.designittogether.com

No comments: