We've Moved!

Monday, March 28, 2011



Sunday, March 27, 2011, will go down in infamy. It is the Day that Adeline's Daddy has moved over to Blogger. You will still find the same Dear 'ol Dad that you have come to love, with a new layout. The web address will still be www.adelinesdaddy.com Thanks to everyone that has been following me through tumblr, I hope to see you tumblrs on the other side. Don't think of this as an end, but a new beginning. As such, I don't have any of the old blog's comments or followers. So, please leave some comments, and follow the new blog. THANKS!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Addy looks go-ooood in blogger! And plaid. She's so versatile. The site looks great! You should definitely think about offering some blog design in your new "shop." I know I would partake.

Katrina Gelino said...

This may sound dumb, but how do I follow you? I don't see a button :(

Adeline's Daddy said...

I added the google friend connect gadget. Thanks for wanting to follow my blog, and sorry that I was making it hard for you to do so. : )