Vloggin' Vednesday "Q & A Day"

Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Let me start off this Vloggin' Vednesday with a warning... my video this week just may be the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen. It was a BLAST making it, Rach and I were pretty much Dying the whole time we were filming and editing. I hope you have fun watching it. I have to say thanks to my wife for helping me with this ridiculous idea, you are such a good sport hun, I Love You. I don't know how I turned such a beautiful woman into a pencil neck geek. Don't forget to link your Vlogs below... and then scroll down a little further to vote for me : ) Also, if you are interested, I posted up some funny outtakes (featuring one of our loud cats) ... but they are for AFTER the real video.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

Delane said...

i did one for Q&A too..playing catch up.. :)