Rise and Smile

Thursday, March 24, 2011


I know that some people are morning people, and other can be the walking dead until the afternoon. Is this the same for babies? I'm not sure if my experiences are unique to our wake up routine with Adeline. This scene is a common occurrence... let me illustrate: Adeline has been sleeping in Mommy's arms, she shifts a little, begins to open her eyes and lifts her head, turns her head side to side, makes eye contact with me, and gives me a huge happy smile. All of this, from eyes open to ear to ear smile, happens within a span of 10 seconds. Is this strange? do we have the most agreeable waking baby ever? Addy waking is one of my favorite times, I love being there to see it. ... these are the types of things that make me smile at night before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning to find her and Mommy sleeping beside me, it makes me get that same smile that Addy has given me, I think I know where she gets it from.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

Stephanie Thigpen said...

She is just so stinkin' cute!

melissa rohr said...

yea! welcome to blogger :)


what a smile to wake up to!