Baby Hugs (Small, But Big)

Saturday, March 19, 2011



I have given Addy an uncountable amount of hugs since she was born, but this last week was the first time that she hugged me back. I do help her by placing her arms up near my neck, but the hugging squeeze is all her. My wife and I can't get enough, Addy may end up with some serious upper body strength with the workout she's been getting. Her hugs already have a super strength, the strength to melt her Mommy and Daddy's heart. I don't know what I'm going to do the first time she says "I Love you Daddy"... baby steps, Don, baby steps.


The last photo was entered in The Paper Mama's "green" photo challenge. I can't take photo credit thought, that was Rach.
The Paper Mama



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: