Holiday Family Unit

Sunday, December 19, 2010


This is the first Holiday Season for Adeline. It's always been a time of year that I enjoy. Despite the northeastern weather (the snow is pretty, but the cold is not) it really can be a great time. Having Addy here is even adding to the Holiday Cheer, and dressing her up in cute outfits for parties is a fun that I wasn't thinking I was going to have. I certainly have become that nerdy Dad that wants the 3 of us to have a somewhat coordinated get-up, and a Holiday party is just the place to execute said nerdery. I would have shown you the coordinated family unit, but I didn't get the angle right for the self photos (at least my Wife and Addy are in the photo, they basically carried the look anyway).


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: