Labor Cookies

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


It's a strange feeling waiting for an inevitable life changing event. You can read and exercise and eat right, but will you ever actually be prepared? Right now, I am going through my normal day trying not to think that labor could start at any second. The due date passed 3 days ago, so it is just about time. Our life is still feeling pretty much the same as it has been, but in the back of my mind I know that at any second, our life with be changed in a big way. Our neighbor baked us some "labor cookies" (extra strength ginger cookies with some kick) to help progress. I tried yesterday to get Rachel to eat them all in one sitting, but she only had one..... nothing happened, I think they are only effective in high doses. Tonight she had a craving for Japanese food, I tried (with no success) to get her to eat a big chuck of wasabi in one bite, I guess I had to try. I think I'm going to have to let nature run things.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: